"If you’re using a free online service, the adage goes, you are the
product. It’s an arresting line, but one that deserves putting more
precisely: it’s not you, but your behavioural data and the quantifiable
facts of your engagement that are constantly blended for sale, with the
aggregate of every single interaction (yours included) becoming a
mechanism for ever-more-finely tuning the business of attracting and
retaining users."

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:44 AM, DailyGood.org <cl...@charityfocus.org>