Last night I watched a movie on DVD called "Parts Per Billion" which is
kind of an "On The Beach" but with a bioweapon instead of nukes killing
off humanity.  It stars Frank Langella, Gena Rowlands, Rasario Dawson,
Josh Harnett, Teresa Palmer and Penn Badgley.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2495104/

I watch a bunch of trailers for films released this week (in theaters
and rentals).  I see Clark Gregg ("Agents of STEALTH") is in a comedy
about and Hollywood booking agent which has a number of A-List actors in
it. It's available for online rental.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2421416/

"Live, Die, Repeat" pairs Tom Cruise with Emily Blunt in a sci-fi action
movie which seems to have an interesting theme.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/

So what are you watching?