So you want to live in "Bladerunner World" where everything is run by a one or a few corporations? Figures.

On 06/04/2014 02:01 PM, lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

And the US military needs to privatize also.

I mean, using private security to guard US military may have been a necessity during the war, but now everyone must realize that it's The RIght Thing To Do™ and they'll keep the private security force forever after because it's cheaper to hire private security to guard bases than to pay for a military person to do so...

Everyone knows that private security forces always get paid far less than the equivalent military people.

On 6/4/2014 10:45 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@... <mailto:noozguru@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    > California did pass an referendum to help homeless vets and get
    them
    > off the streets. Really that should be funded by taxing the defense
    > industry and it really should just be a federal government
    program for
    > folks who have served in the military. Right now our war mongers
    just
    > use people to fight their wars of empire and them dump them on the
    > street afterward in a "slam bam thank you ma'am fashion."

When are you going to understand that large government run programs
always fail? The government isn't able to run large projects such as the
VA or health care, or even the Post Office. There's no pilot at the
controls - what we need is a real leader and a smaller government.

"The Senate’s failed, irrelevant plan to throw $20 billion at Veterans
Affairs problems."
Washington Examiner:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-senates-failed-irrelevant-plan-to-throw-20-billion-at-veterans-affairs-problems/article/2549159

  • [FairfieldLife]... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]