Great Quote.  Got a citation for this quote? Where did this quote come from?
 Was it published? Anywhere? Date or time-frame?  Just wondering.
 A citation with a little more info would be useful.  Thanks, -Buck

 Spiritual and Material Values

 Every experience has its level of physiology, and so unbounded awareness has
its own level of physiology which can be measured. Every aspect of life is
integrated and connected with every other phase. When we talk of scientific
measurements, it does not take away from the spiritual experience. We are not
responsible for those times when spiritual experience was thought of as
metaphysical. Everything is physical. Consciousness is the product of the
functioning of the brain. Talking of scientific measurements is no damage to
that wholeness of life which is present everywhere and which begins to be lived
when the physiology is taking on a particular form. This is our understanding
about spirituality: it is not on the level of faith --it is on the level of
blood and bone and flesh and activity. It is measurable.

 -Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 Thanks so much, Judy, this is it.

 On Friday, June 6, 2014 9:35 AM, "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]"