Yeah, I am making sure wherever I land, has lots of shade. AC is on 2day!

 Don't say I didn't warn you.  But of course I live just east of the Bizerkeley
Hills so temps are wider in range than for those living on the Peninsula.
However the new roof I got in 2007 keeps the house cool so I hardly ever need
the AC.  But it doesn't keep the house warm in the winter though.

 On 06/08/2014 03:38 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...