From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2014 3:24 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Why I am not fond of the word 'truth'

I love Adyashanti's writing. Or I should say, the tone of them. Very down to
earth yet rich. Clear and authentic. I think he's very very highly developed.
For me, the next step is exemplified by Fr. Keating.

I just donated Fr. Keating’s latest book, “Reflections on the Unknowable” to
the FF public library. The first part of it is a transcript of my BatGap
interview with him.

On Sunday, June 8, 2014 2:50 PM, "'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com
<mailto:r...@searchsummit.com>  [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com