Great, Richard! Thanks for your list. That makes a total of 19 solutions!

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:01 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Here are my seven suggestions for preventing mass-murder in the U.S.

1. Repeal the Bill of Rights and the U.S Constitution.
2. Declare martial law throughout the country and enforce a curfew
      day and night.
3. Send in SWAT teams of police to confiscate all privately owned
      guns and weapons.
4. Force everyone to wear in plain sight a national I.D. card at
      all times or be shot on the spot.
5. Expand the NSA to monitor all movements, phone calls, email,
      and track internet browsing.
6. Send all mentally ill, lame or ethnic persons to a detention
      camp to await sentencing - keep a detailed record.
7. Offer a cash reward to relatives and neighbors for providing
      information to the police, the CIA, and/or the FBI.

That should do it.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]