In other words, Barry, my satire of you, and the other White Saints, "Onward
Share's Soldiers", really got to you.:-) I thought it was hilarious, myself.
Hey, what happened to the crusty, dusty, lover of all things hip and Cockburn?
What happened to the hipster softly chuckling to himself as he surveys the
follies of humanity?

 You have gone from being what you thought was someone with a wry and nuanced
perspective on things, to a cranky old fart, who is very unhappy when he is
criticized, and doesn't take it well at all.

 Despite your little vignettes, I am sticking with my sense that your life
kinda blows, and you blame everyone, but yourself for it. Suck it up, kiddo,
you aren't getting any younger.

Posted for the benefit of those who have trouble following the ongoing plot of
the soap opera that is Fairfield Life. This should help, because after all it
*is* a soap opera, so the following script outline never changes.
<snore>

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]