The quality of the posted Ronnie Wood interview with Paul McCartney was poor
quality, this is texted but far better in every way:
 NRK TV - Se Ronnie Wood Show http://137.117.134.253/serie/ronnie-wood-show

 http://137.117.134.253/serie/ronnie-wood-show

 NRK TV - Se Ronnie Wood Show http://137.117.134.253/serie/ronnie-wood-show Br.
serie. Rockelegenden Ronnie Woods har sitt eget radioprogram der han intervjuer
store gjester og spiller kjente rockelåter.

 View on 137.117.134.253 http://137.117.134.253/serie/ronnie-wood-show
 Preview by Yahoo

 Agreed. Ringo kept meditating even in periods when abusing his nervous-system
was at it's most intense and came out of the tunnel with flying colours ! Your
wife might like this: the RONNIE WOOD show w/ Paul McCARTNEY
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvq8gw_the-ronnie-wood-show-w-paul-mccartney_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvq8gw_the-ronnie-wood-show-w-paul-mccartney_music

 the RONNIE WOOD show w/ Paul McCARTNEY
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvq8gw_the-ronnie-wood-show-w-paul-mccartney_music
 Regarder la vidéo «the RONNIE WOOD show w/ Paul McCARTNEY» envoyée par Rod
STEWART's place sur Dailymotion.

 View on www.dailymotion.com
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvq8gw_the-ronnie-wood-show-w-paul-mccartney_music

 Preview by Yahoo

 I was talking with my wife the other day, about who our favorite Beatle
is/was. She was all about Paul, hands down - the man just has a sweet nature. I
liked George when I bought my first Beatles album, at 10, and later recognized
John's incomprehensibly brilliant song writing. More into Ringo, now, and don't
much listen to the Beatles any more. I like his personality, and for being a
global superstar, he is rarely in the news, and appears to have a stable life.

 Beatles fans listen up – here’s your chance to meet two of the biggest names
in show business.

https://www.looktothestars.org/news/12130-meet-paul-mccartney-and-ringo-starr-and-help-charity

https://www.looktothestars.org/news/12130-meet-paul-mccartney-and-ringo-starr-and-help-charity