Absolutely ! Including all our friends in the mineral, animal, plant and Devic
Kingdoms :-)

 Yes, but not without every one of us, working our asses off! :-)

 Every single thing Maharishi ever proclaimed will in time materialize, every
detail.

 "We will fill the world with love and create Heaven on Earth"

 -His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 Yes, and you'll notice on the graph that these real and positive trends are
taking effect from the time frame that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi came to the West
and began traveling widely teaching people transcending meditation in his
Spiritual Regeneration Movement. Clearly it is just really important that
people everywhere learn to meditate effectively and take the time to meditate.
 Jai Guru Dev,
 -Buck

 Fleetwood_macncheese writes:
 Thanks for posting this - Though I think five metrics are too few, to reach an
overall conclusion, the stats on the decline of war, and crime, globally, are
irrefutable, and almost counter-intuitive, in our youtube, always on, world.

 Between the brutal civil war in Syria, the government shutdown and all of the
deadly dysfunction it represents, the NSA spying revelations, and massive
inequality, it’d be easy to for you to enter 2014 thinking the last year has
been an awful one.
 5 Reasons Why 2013 Was The Best Year In Human History
http://www.worldpeacesolutions.net/2014/03/12/5-reasons-why-2013-was-the-best-year-in-human-history/

http://www.worldpeacesolutions.net/2014/03/12/5-reasons-why-2013-was-the-best-year-in-human-history/

 5 Reasons Why 2013 Was The Best Year In Human Hi...
http://www.worldpeacesolutions.net/2014/03/12/5-reasons-why-2013-was-the-best-year-in-human-history/
 [Source: Think Progress Website] BY ZACK BEAUCHAMP ON DECEMBER 11, 2013 AT
3:34 PM Between the brutal civil war in Syria, the government shutdown...

 View on www.worldpeacesolut...
http://www.worldpeacesolutions.net/2014/03/12/5-reasons-why-2013-was-the-best-year-in-human-history/
 Preview by Yahoo