That's a pretty good funny for the day. What about Peru? Would you move there? And BTW, what happens if the country you move to doesn't win? Though I take this as a joke, if a country really believed you they would most like put the five million in escrow which would only be released to you after the World Cup save some basic moving and up front expenses.

What is even a bigger joke is me commenting on this since I have *zero* interest in sp orts of any kind and as I have explained in the past even come from a highly sports centric family. :-D