---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Wolfbaiter sez:

For a guy who could never conceive of having a female as a close friend, this
rant of yours comes as no surprise. Next you'll be posting some youtube video
of yourself bemoaning all those gals that could never quite appreciate your
light-hearted wit and uplifting banter. I see now why you call yourself "empty".

Well, whyever would you consider that this post was pertaining to you?

 Because most of your posts always do when you're ragging on the women. I'd be
an idiot not to think so and I'm not an idiot.

Your name was not mentioned in the description about harpies. I thought your
harp only went together with your sincere inquiry into what someone actually
intended to mean when posting a statement.

 I don't harp, I heckle, remember Jeckle?

You mean it isn't so? You mean you do this too?
Gosh, you sound so defensive.
It just isn't fair is it? Life is so hard.

 There is no "fair", silly. Life is hard. I wasn't defending myself, I was
talkin' 'bout you, the guy who can't figure out how to find a woman who would
want to be his friend. I certainly don't need to defend myself against your
rants - I still haven't figured out if you're a real human yet.

      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]