You said nothing whatsoever about the usefulness of emptybill's information,
which was that anger is said to be the fastest route to God-realization. That's
what you thanked him for and said was useful to you, and what Ann was asking
about.

 Judy, you are wrong. Here is the post wherein I answered Ann's question:
 Rasas and bhavas are all about emotions, which in another thread you said you
have (-:
 I don't think we have 100% control over our emotions. And now that I think of
it, I wouldn't want to.
 OTOH, I also think that the so called negative emotions release damaging
chemicals into the body. If these emotions are continually experienced, quite a
lot of damage can occur.

 Conversely, I think certain behaviors can facilitate having positive emotions
more of the time. For example, getting a good night's sleep and eating healthy
food.

 I also think a key factor is taking responsibility for our emotional
experiences. I don't think anyone can help the thoughts and emotions that come
and go all the time. But I think most people can at the very least, be
committed to an intention to focus on the positive and attend to what's
negative only for as long as it takes to deal with it.

I don't think we're responsible for the thoughts and feelings that come and go.
But we are responsible for the thoughts and feelings we "entertain" and "feed."
This is what rasa and bhava is about.

 On Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:32 AM, "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]"