Yeah, that kind of remote brutality is really ugly, simply to make a buck. To
make matters worse, India provides nothing, for its poorest citizens - no
protection, no healthcare, and certainly no social security payments -  so I
can imagine it is nearly impossible to advance from that soul killing poverty.
The reason Monsanto gets into these places, like India, is because of a
government that is corrupt, all the way down to the village level. Lots and
lots of bribery.

 Fleetwood, I wonder how the Monsanto people sleep at night, especially if they
know about the farmers in India committing suicide because they can't afford to
buy the company's GMO seeds!

 On Saturday, June 14, 2014 11:13 PM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...