<applause>

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Well I'm so shocked. No one answered MY question.

Why do any of you care what Share thinks or has to say?
What does it matter to anyone here?
Why should it matter?

Yuh just wanna see ships crash on the rocks and sink!
Ah the outrage ... the outrage!

Got harp?

 Got a brain? Are you implying Share has nothing worthwhile or interesting to
say? I don't agree. I am interested because this is not, bawee and you take
note, just a place to spew your shit without a drop of interest in knowing what
others have to say or think on a matter. I am participating in this forum to
learn what others know and think and feel about various subjects. I already
know what I feel about stuff so don't need to read what I post here nor do I
simply drop in to throw out some rant. I interact. You appear to operate
differently. You simply like to insult, as if this place and the people matter
to you or that they ruffled your dusty old feathers in some way. Why do you
bother when there are so many good books to read on subjects you apparently
don't practice in your own life? Or wait, maybe you are perfecting your path
through anger to get to God, only you're doing it through all of us.