5:13-16 Ye are the salt of the earth. Mankind, lying in ignorance and
wickedness, were as a vast heap, ready to putrify; but Christ sent forth his
disciples, by their lives and doctrines to season it with knowledge and grace.
If they are not such as they should be, they are as salt that has lost its
savour. If a man can take up the profession of a Christ, and yet remain
graceless, no other doctrine, no other means, can make him profitable. Our
light must shine, by doing such good works as men may see. What is between God
and our souls, must be kept to ourselves; but that which is of itself open to
the sight of men, we must study to make suitable to our profession, and
praiseworthy. We must aim at the glory of God [The Unified Field].

 I feel they [hindoos] will be better off as they better incorporate science
and the substantial spiritual experience of quiet time transcendent meditation
in to their studies in secular public school education. Thank the Unified Field
for the continuing good progress in broad science-based public education
everywhere.  We will all be better off for it,  -Buck

 mjackson74 contends:

 I disagree with his final premise - a lot of them actually are gullible fools.

http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/03/why-cant-hinduism-rid-itself-of-fake-gur/print

http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/03/why-cant-hinduism-rid-itself-of-fake-gur/print

http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/03/why-cant-hinduism-rid-itself-of-fake-gur/print

 Why Can't Hinduism Rid Itself of Fake Gurus?
http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/03/why-cant-hinduism-rid-itself-of-fake-gur/print
 Reason is a libertarian monthly print magazine covering politics, culture, and
ideas through a provocative mix of news, analysis, commentary, and reviews.

 View on reason.com
http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/03/why-cant-hinduism-rid-itself-of-fake-gur/print
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]