Um. Didn't somebody just rail against "belittling and putting down as stupid"
the folks one corrects?

 Mr. I'm-Enlightened-And-Thus-I-Just-Know-Things-That-You-Lesser-Beings-Don't
is showing his ignorance again. This is what he considers a "children's story"
and "stuff for kids." Rated NSFB (Not Safe For Buck):

 WATCH: Every Single NSFW 'Game Of Thrones' Scene
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/game-of-thrones-sex-scene_n_1601883.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/game-of-thrones-sex-scene_n_1601883.html

 WATCH: Every Single NSFW 'Game Of Thrones' Scene
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/game-of-thrones-sex-scene_n_1601883.html
 The sex on “Game of Thrones” has been the topic of much discussion throughout
the first two seasons of the hit HBO series. It has sparked debate about gender
roles ...

 View on www.huffingtonpost...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/game-of-thrones-sex-scene_n_1601883.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 NSFW: All The Sex And Nudity From 'Game Of Thrones' Season 3
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/game-of-thrones-sex-scenes-nudity_n_3417008.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/game-of-thrones-sex-scenes-nudity_n_3417008.html

 NSFW: All The Sex And Nudity From 'Game Of Thrones' ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/game-of-thrones-sex-scenes-nudity_n_3417008.html
 The third season of "Game of Thrones" has come to a close, which means it's
time for us to continue our highly scientific study of sex and nudity in the
acclaimed H...

 View on www.huffingtonpost...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/game-of-thrones-sex-scenes-nudity_n_3417008.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 WATCH: All The Sex And Nudity From 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/16/game-of-thrones-nudity_n_5497993.html

 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/16/game-of-thrones-nudity_n_5497993.html

 WATCH: All The Sex And Nudity From 'Game Of Thrones'... Last night, "Game of
Thrones" completed its fourth season and showed its (roughly) 30th minute of
sex and nudity. This means it’s time for what has become a traditi...

 View on www.huffingtonpost...