Similarly, my favorite healers are those like qigong master Chunyi Lin who
teach people how to heal themselves and their family with even just the cost of
a book or set of dvds. Lots of very genuine healers like that around these days.

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:38 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com