THANKS 4 the photos Bill Leed  in Buffalo NY

In a message dated 6/23/2014 12:23:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com writes:

While I was out  checking the horses before bed I heard my favorite sound -
the raspy cry of  Barred owls. One was in the fir tree across the driveway
and the other one was  on the roof/gutter of my house. All I had was my
measly iPhone but I clicked  off a couple of shots. If these guys are not the
most mysterious, strange  gorgeous creatures, I don't know what are. Those
black, fathomless eyes and  the head-bobbing and swaying that they do as they
assess the potential for  prey is about as cool as it gets. I fucking LOVE
owls.