Jim, when you get here to Fairfield, Iowa look around the shops and coffee
houses for a copy of the Fairfield Weekly Reader. The meditating community
generally schedules itself through the Fairfield Weekly Reader.  Let us have
coffee when you get here.  Best Regards,  -Buck

 There is so much to do and so little time to do it all here. Lot of people get
the Fairfield Weekly Reader when it is published on Thursdays and get out their
own calendars and schedule their coming week. There is a tremendous amount of
high level and spiritual culture here functioning in lots of guilds and
satsang. Anyone can find groups interested in what they are interested in. The
meditator community is generally an over-educated group and as such it tends to
be an interested and activist's community. That is a lot of what makes the
place so special. Being here for four decades now this is quite facilitated and
developed now. It is quite spiritual that way, in so many ways. -Buck

 It is true the four seasons are fully expressed in Fairfield, Iowa.  I work
outside in them and I love them all.  Fairfield is a great place to live and
incredibly spiritual.  Just this last weekend there were some deep and
incredible spiritual satsangs in town also as a huge music festival was going
on around the square and downtown.  There are lectures and things going on up
on campus all the time too.  Other places are nice to visit but this is a
fabulous spiritual place to live and grow that speaks a common spiritual
language.  That becomes the community, -Buck

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote :

 You could join with the official meditators - the MUM officials would just
give you weird looks and "encourage" you to become governors as soon as
possible.

 If you like Fairfield enough to move there then you could just start your own
regular group. Having once lived in Fairfield, I suggest you make a couple
visits in December and January to get the full flavor of the place. I had one
mild winter there and one brutal one. You won't know Fairfield till you have
wintered there.
 nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>