It is encouraging to see someone rise above the;
The 'Politics of the Ashram'.
And inspiring to hear someone actually taking action;
To teach people to meditate;
Particularly people in trouble, imprisoned.

I don't think we are here to 'run the world'
Running the world is purely a concept of the ego...
I thought we were here to teach;
And free people of their little ego's;
And give people a taste of something more;