On 6/26/2014 8:50 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

I know people from that era who still think Charlie was hooked into some kind of special ascended master crap and therefore thinks he was some kind of special guy, even the ones who don't do TM anymore.

They probably didn't experience Charlie getting bent behind an imagined offense and going somewhat crazy behind it, spending months trying to get the supposed wrongdoer fired from his job. I did.

So, you got fired from your job at SIMS. I always thought so - you sucked at it. Go figure.