You can never have enough Braco!

 I do have a DVD problem actually, my player can't show how much time is
remaining on individual chapters, which I always thought was a bit crap for an
expensive machine. So I've left my laptop open with Braco staring at it while I
watch a movie.

 Work your magic oh awakened one!

 A full report in the morning.

 Need your cat healed, or your DVD fixed? Go see Braco, and allow him to gaze
upon you.

 This Man's Gaze Is Harmful to Pregnant Women
http://gawker.com/this-mans-gaze-is-harmful-to-pregnant-women-1595615723

 http://gawker.com/this-mans-gaze-is-harmful-to-pregnant-women-1595615723

 This Man's Gaze Is Harmful to Pregnant Women
http://gawker.com/this-mans-gaze-is-harmful-to-pregnant-women-1595615723 "My
mom's cat was dying," a woman in a white blouse dotted with holographic silver
sequins explains. ("I live in a community of healers," she told me earlier, in
th...

 View on gawker.com
http://gawker.com/this-mans-gaze-is-harmful-to-pregnant-women-1595615723
 Preview by Yahoo