How is it to his credit that he never mentions TM? The more he acts like, well
like Russel Brand at the same time touting TM proves more and more to the world
that TM ain't no Norman Rockwell painting.

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Russell Brand discusses austerity with Max Keiser

I don't know if anyone here watched it but it was quite good and funny. TM
folks might like the conversation at the 20 minute mark where Keiser is trying
to get Brand to talk more about his spiritual direction.  To his credit Brand
never mentions TM once (also note the Sanskrit tattoos on his right arm).

Those not familiar with Max and his wife Stacy who co-hosts the
      show, Max was a computer programmer who designed the Hollywood
      Stock Exchange.  He has a rather cynical and geeky wit about about
      geo economics and comments on economic events that Stacy, a former
      Hollywood reporter, brings up.  The show is hosted from London
      where Max and Stacy now live.

And like I mentioned on RT you can also just download the show.
      There is a down arrow icon right next to the "share" icon in the
      upper left corner.  Click on it download though it may launch the
      video in the browser which then right clicking on it will allow
      for saving to your hard drive.