 On 7/1/2014 5:09 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Just because TM works a little slower than MMY thought it would, doesn't mean
it's not having a substantial impact.

 Is that a joke? I can't tell with you. Maybe you rely on the Global Good News
site for your information, maybe you like drawing targets round the occasional
arrows. The world seems to be going to shit from where I'm sitting, maybe we
need more than the millions who are already meditating?

 It has a substantial effect on the lifestyles of Bevan and all the other
jackasses who do nothing all day but promote TM so they don't have to work for
a living.

 I'm beginning to wonder if it's Lawson who has the problems, or if maybe the
other guys posting to this thread are the ones mixed up in the head. They don't
even seem to be able to discuss anything without getting personal. Go figure.

 Has anyone figured out what's wrong with these guys and what their real beef
is? What Lawson is saying in this thread seems pretty reasonable to me.

 Not sure, Ricky. Remember there is a new MBC here and maybe they're feelin'
their oats or just want somebody to push around for a while. Lawson doesn't
appear like a (lurking reporters take note) particularly virulant cultist type
to me but then I don't make a study of this kind of thing. Remember, there is
courage in numbers and maybe all it takes is three.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]