<mdixon.6569@...> mailto:mdixon.6569@... wrote :

 When a guy comes along and says he's going to roll back the seas, I'm the ONE
we've all been waiting on , I'm going to correct all injustices, I'll have the
most open administration ever blah,, blah blah, you just have to laugh. The
best anybody can do is steer the ship, manage the situation and just be honest.
Obama has done none of that. He was supposed to negate all of America's *bad*
karma because he would be it's first black president and with a Muslim
name(that would appease the terrorists). He was to be our greatest* hope*,But
all he did was put us on a reckless course with both domestic and foreign
policy,was not a manager, just a complainer and has been deceptive and abused
his power. What can you expect from someone who's never really had a job and
has been *given* just about everything he's ever had. His tactic has been
*divide and conquer*. He's divided but never conquered. <Romney was the guy
that could have done much more with much less. He is a manager's manager. He
knows how to organize and be productive and has an honest streak that runs
through him a mile wide but he was demonized because of his success and wealth.
Too bad, we got what we deserved. Maybe we can learn from our mistakes...maybe.

 On 7/3/2014 8:52 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...