Oh, okay.  Thanks for your reply.  You are probably right Sal, but I've read
different accounts of periods in pre-recorded history that I find interesting.

 Perhaps, like you, I'd love to see some convincing evidence.  Thanks for
shedding a little additional light on this particular finding.

 I have always been fascinated by the idea that there were nuclear weapons of
some type back in ancient times.

 There weren't any. This was in the Bronze age, the high water mark of
technology was poor quality swords and ploughs made from deer shoulder blades.
You won't be splitting any atoms with that stuff. Jeez, they'd only just
invented glazed pots when the Indus valley civilisation collapsed!

 I'm not seeing a lot of woo woo in this piece.  Just a mystery.  And no one
seems intent on pushing an agenda.  More a earth phenomenon on one side and a
curious report on the other and a possible explanation.

 No woo, just interpreting myths as reality. Most ancient cities were destroyed
by fire even those in the supposedly peaceful Indus valley I have never come
across radioactive skeletons anywhere else.

 The trouble with ancient conspiracy theories like these is that anyone who
discovers something paradigm shifting gets world notoriety and I don't see that
happening.

 But Age of Enlightenment?  Where does that come in?  Or is that the mandatory
bash? I guess it is.

 Don't be so sensitive, it's a wind up. Nabby would, in any other post, be
telling us how fabulous the ancient "vedic" civilisation was. If they blew
themselves up it makes the historical foundation of Marshy's attempt to
re-introduce the perfect knowledge of the seers look rather embarrassing. Which
is how it actually is anyway because the "vedic" civilisation you get taught
about never existed, what was there met the same fate that other civilisations
did.

It sounds like the age of enlightenment wasn't all it's been cracked up to be.
I hope that we do better now we have revived all the ancient wisdom of gaining
invincibility.

 8,000 Year Old Indian City Irradiated by Atomic Blast
http://www.indiadivine.org/news/science-and-nature/8000-year-old-indian-city-irradiated-by-atomic-r758

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
        • [F... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]