--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Constitution was definely an improvement over the arrogant
> Monarchy's of the time;
> And if you were a Protestant white male; it seemed pretty good.
> And, it still does, pretty much, with amendments to balance the
> inequities of the founding fathers.
> Trouble with the Constitution now is:
> We have a totally incompetent President;
> With little recourse to replace him;
> To bad the founding father's'
> Didn't forsee a George Bush;
> As a simple vote of:
> 'No Confidence';
> Would work wonders now...
> Other than that;
> We're stuck with this A-hole;
> For another 3 years?
> Uh, oh!

On the one hand
Dear Robert
You tell us that
The constitution was definitely an improvement
over the arrogant Monarchy of the Time
And then you tell us that
Too bad the founding fathers
Didn't foresee having a "no confidence" vote
So as to do away with a George Bush
But
You idiot
The so-called "arrogant Monarchy of the Time"
As you put it
Was part and parcel
Of the British Parliamentary System
WHICH INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF THE NON-CONFIDENCE VOTE

>  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>