you are still an idiot - the book was just published a few months ago, so you
couldn't have read it a year ago - like the TM Movement, you never pass up an
opportunity to tell a pack of lies.

As to the killer, he HAD ALREADY BEEN diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic 2
years BEFORE he came to MUM.

If MUM had applied the same criteria to admission to MUM as they do to get on
one of their po-dunk courses, he would never have been accepted as a student to
begin with, but as is always the case with the Movement, that money (his
tuition and fees) trumped all else.

I didn't say nor imply that his practice of TM MADE him kill Levi Butler, but
as is pointed out in the book:

"In his blog The Honest Truth about TM, David Orme-Johnson, a former professor
of psychology at MUM, pointed to studies that suggest it reduces psychiatric
illness , decreases depression, and can spawn “improvements in schizophrenia.”
Author Denise Denniston, a MUM faculty member, wrote in The TM Book that
“regular practice of the TM technique is excellent insurance against all
diseases, including mental illness.” "

Both statements are lies and as Edg would say "BAH!" and I add, screw the TM
Movement.