Your ability to put things in perspective with your posts here is great
appreciated :-)

 It is OK, actually - We are obviously eternal, and he will have many more
chances. Waste of time, currently, though.

 That's the hard reality this poor soul has to face, he simply missed the boat
and is left with nothing but frustration and anger.

 But Barry, you haven't done TM long enough, to know one way or the other. The
practice of TM has produced many enlightened people - it is obvious. The entire
consciousness of the world has been lifted by this practice. Too bad you only
did TM for a few years, and quit during the last century. Missed the boat, and
sinking fast.

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 I don't think you can figure out whether a person is enlightened or not from
their posts on a group.

I am not convinced of this, for two reasons.

First, if the group in question is TM-related, there is pretty much zero chance
of any TM practitioner posting to that group being enlightened, because in over
50 years of selling "the fastest path to enlightenment," the TM organization
has never been able to produce a single person they can point to as having
become enlightened as a result of their technique. If the organization selling
the technique can't come up with anyone enlightened, I doubt a

Second, if the group is Fairfield Life, I think anyone truly enlightened would
have better things to do than converse with a bunch of boring crazy people.