Thanks Share.  Had to drive out seperately with my son.  Rest of family came in
last night from visiting Yellowstone, (which I missed).

 Anyway, son and I took the big 6 mile hike yesterday.  I'll post a picture
when I get time.  Today, did some biking.

 I keep saying I need to get in better shape.  I'm able to do these activities,
but they are getting more difficult.

 But we are having fun.  (-:

 Safe travels, Steve and wishing you all a great vacation, complete with easy
hiking trails!

 On Monday, July 7, 2014 9:38 AM, "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]"