Excellent, Edg!! Really cool - Nice save when you hit the sand. I remember your
non-motorized one, and you had some pumping action from the rear wheels, for
momentum - probably not explaining it well, but I am curious if you augment the
motor that way, or are the rear wheels simply for greater stability, on this
model? Great job - really inspiring. PS get some knee-pads.

 2nd test run, I reached 34.7 mph.  Afterwards, I figured out what I was doing
wrongly with the computer and am expecting to bust 40 mph tomorrow.

Funny thing is, my gizmo'll transport me 60 miles on a single charge.....for
about a dollar's worth of solar electricity.
   Even a 60 mile per gallon car still costs about 3 bucks to do the same
distance....and hey, it might be about as tiny a car possible...not unlike my
gizmo...and cost ten times as much.  I put mine together for $2300 -- and
that's paying full retail for parts and doing my own labor.  This thing could
cost $300 if massively produced.  My gizmo has the same torque per pound of
vehicle weight as the Tesla.  Nice, eh?

Someone somewhere has got to get a "vision of possibilities" and see this
platform for the urban transport solution that it can be....then the Chinese
will steal it and USE it and the rest of the world can catch up.

So, hey, if China suddenly built these machines and saved the world the burden
of all that carbon it would pollute with otherwise, well, then, why, yes, I do
declare that I could put up a decent debate with the TMO about my having done
more.  HA! HA!

But, the rub is that I, personally, would testify that sentience is SILENT yet
actual, and any effort, even Maharishi's twistedness yet still DID put hearts
and minds onto the  vastnesses unexplored within -- I gotta think that on the
psychological level alone, it's good therapy.

Spiritually, to get more and more subtle cannot, to my reasoning, be a bad
thing.  Not that transcending "cures" personality dynamics, but that doing so
is to see ever more clearly that the mind is but a processing beyond even, say,
Brahma's ken, and that experienced-based clarity has to trank down the mind
just because one learns that thoughts come without planning and that no
particular thought necessarily has any causal properties, and this MEANS
EVERYTHING if one is to find a moral regimen to espouse.

So, nope.  I'd say better another Maharishi is inflicted upon the world than my
gizmo becoming a success -- someone'll figure even a better way maybe that I
cannot yet imagine.

But imagining better ways to work the mind?  Give me a break -- it was all
discovered around a cave's campfire.

So, I would hold that only the traditional techniques -- imagined 200,000 years
ago maybe, eh? -- used by at least 1% of the population for decades (a guess!)
-- can hope to put Earth's civilizations into a truly human-hearted mode, and
the golden age that Maharishi sold us all on -- in Fuiggi Fonte, Italy when the
2nd Moon landing happened, might actually dawn.  Ha!  But I'll never see it,
nope.  I'm 70 years old, and to clean up the Earth's Kali Yuga mess, even
temporarily, would be one of the biggest events in history.  Nice if  you can
get it, but by the year 2050, anything could happen.

Here's the first video -- have fun....I did.

Edg Ron Jesse 30 mph Trikke first rides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G_L93YOA3U

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G_L93YOA3U

 Edg Ron Jesse 30 mph Trikke first rides