Wiki:

My Guru ordered me to attend to the sense 'I am' and to give attention to
nothing else. I just obeyed. I did not follow any particular course of
breathing, or meditation, or study of scriptures. Whatever happened, I would
turn away my attention from it and remain with the sense 'I am'. It may look
too simple, even crude. My only reason for doing it was that my Guru told me
so. Yet it worked!" Nisargadatta Maharaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj#cite_note-8

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj#cite_note-8

 Nisargadatta Maharaj - Wikipedia, the free encycl...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj#cite_note-8 Yoga

 View on en.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj#cite_note-8
 Preview by Yahoo