I'd blame it on the Republicans and say we got what we deserved because it's
our karma coming back to bite us in the ars! Then I'd open up the borders and
send the illegals to all the red states, make them legal, so we could turn the
red states blue. Then I'd blame the Jews for the problems in the middle east
and withdraw my support for Israel in hopes of appeasing the followers of the
religion of *peace* then curl up in a fetal position and hope everybody loves
me.

On Friday, July 18, 2014 8:30 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com