A friend turns 100 this fall with no signs of any weakness except minor pain in
knees, still drives a car. Meditator since 1962 :-)

 "they've done MRI's on 90 year olds who showed plague but no Alzheimer's at
all." Indeed.

 It may well be in the long run that for most the Alzheimer's culprit will be
sugar.  There was a 60 Minutes report a couple months back the showed that not
everyone with Alzheimer's has plaque in their brains and they've done MRI's on
90 year olds who showed plague but no Alzheimer's at all. Go figger.

 On 07/18/2014 09:56 AM, j_alexander_stanley@... mailto:j_alexander_stanley@...