 I've seen lulls Ann, but this one seems different.

 I was on vacation a couple weeks ago.  Was it discussed - Judy's absence?  Do
we know why she no longer posts.

 Let's face it, for better or worse, she was a main driver of the dialogue.

  I would put much of went on, 80%, acrimony by content, and maybe 60% by
volume.

 I don't know what can really drive the dialogue going forward.

I know, I am not sure what shot in the arm is going to make this place come
alive again. I have no idea what has happened to Judy but I hope she is okay.

 Being a relative newcomer to FFL I have noticed it might be dying or already
dead and was wondering if there has ever been such a lull in activity here
before. What are we missing, if anything? We have approx. 6 or 7 active
posters. Does this a forum make? Is it time to call it quits, reincarnate in a
new body? Or...?

  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]