Hi
Guys
have had spiritual communication for most of my life and about 40
years ago I was given info that challenges convention in a big way.
Since that time I have probably told about 10 people this info and I
always get the same reaction – stunned silence.
am deeply into UFO's  and recently sent a lady ( because she is
enlightened and has her own abductee groups) the following email, her
reaction was – you guessed it.
have read a lot of this groups emails and wonder if some of you are
ready for this.
would like to know your thoughts
Email:
“ I
am pleased you have a very good grasp of the situation - that means I
can tell you more! It will also explain a few conundrums.
know you have been through a lot ( to behonest we all have, its whatwe learn
from the experience that counts – in the early days, I was
often told – its your ability to change that makes you different).
 We
are not human beings, the human form is an empty vessel designed to
accommodate a higher energy form for the purpose of learning.
 You
are that higher energy form, mentally attached to the physical at its
birth.
 If
you are removed from the physical being you would see a very dull
individual – robot like.
Some
aliens grow physical beings to work in the fields, to grow crops, to
do all types of menial work – theycan beprogrammed like robots. Some can also
becontrolled from your mind.
Like
you are doing right now.
 You
are a created being, composed of modified energies, designed and
manufactured by highly evolved beings who were once like us
 Theywent through the same learning procedure as we are now, in time we
will belike them, because like them you live forever.
 If
people were to believe these things, lifewould take on a new meaning, murder
would not bea crime and your experiences here would become futile.
could tell you, how you adopt the human's memoriesas your own, how your true
memoriesare suppressed so you will learn fully. How, if you temporarily sever
the bond that binds you, you will have an astral projection and
elevate to a higher plane, simply because your vibrational frequency
is much higher and not grounded to the physical. If you add even more
special energy you will attain your natural state- that of a glowing
sphere.
 Our
alien friends are aware of these truths and theyknow it takes a degree of
discipline to carry on playing the game of life.
 Aliens
elevate an abductees vibrational frequency so the atoms will not
interact with normal matter, to enable transfer through glass or wood
easily. The aliens can also elevate there own bodies for the same
reason or theycan become invisible to our eyes, all achieved using the mind over
energy. (You should know that everything is made of energy - no
exceptions - there is nothing else in the known Universe)
 We
have many "bonding" to physicals on this planet and
sometimes an individual is allowed to remember some of the past.Past
life regression is allowed to create interest and to stimulate us
into more thought, in the same way that alien mystery and conspiracy
theories do. These are all planned events and have been practiced on
various planets over millions of years.
 Those
more advanced are duty bound to provoke thought within us.
 These
facts will behidden until the masses are sufficiently mature to “handle the
truth”.
realise this is a very condensed version of reality, but I wanted you
to know.
 People
from various cultures will belistening
to your thoughts to gauge your reaction as you read this.
There
are no secrets in this Universe!”
  • [FairfieldLife]... John Carter john_carter_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... John Carter john_carter_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]