 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:45 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 7/21-23 - Maharishi: A discussion of karma and
not speaking ill of others

   okay, I guess that is your opinion.  I am not sure if that theory is borne
out by the actual experience of long term mediators, or those who have this
experience.

 I am no expert on Eastern or Vedic literature, but I believe you can pretty
much throw out the whole tenant of the various stages of spiritual growth with
this assertion, as it is outlined in these texts.

 It would also be interesting to see what is the trajectory of experience in
the forms of meditation that you practice, or find of value, if there are such.

 Or maybe you consign the whole bunch to the trash heap.  I don't know.

 that which people call witnessing is a state of disassociation - ergo, that
which TM'ers love to believe is a sign of rising enlightenment is actually a
psychotic state of disconnect from reality.