that sounds of interest Share.  I think the default is to generally keep ones
experiences close to the vest.  You always run a risk when you go public with
them.

 Steve, most of the professionals in FF HAVE a spiritual life and for quite
some time. And even now our professional community is actively creating bridges
between the psychological and spiritual domains of life. This project was
started by one such professional and has been met with wise and enthusiastic
support both on and off campus.

 On Thursday, July 24, 2014 11:15 AM, "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]"