Sorry Sal, you claimed the tracks from the tractor of the farmer were part of
the Crop Circle design. There is therefore no reason to take anything you say
on this matter seriously.

 An interesting phenomenon that has been happening throughout history is the
crop circle.

 Since the early 1980's at any rate....

 There are some that claim crop circles are created by aliens, some believe
that they are created by the magnetic field of the Earth, yet some claim that
the crop circle phenomenon is an elaborate hoax and they tend to use certain
occurrences as evidence. While some crop circles are indeed hoaxes, there are
some that cannot be explained in this fashion.
 The first noticeable feature of real crop circles is the complexity of them.
Some of these crop circles are so detailed that it would take humans hours to
create, not to mention they would have to be created in the dark to avoid
attention.

 This is where the problem starts I think, the argument here is from personal
incredulity "I don't know how people do it, so it must be done by some sort of
higher power". The BBC put an end to this myth making by hiring a mathematician
to design a fiendishly complex crop circle which they then gave to a bunch of
known circlemakers. The only caveat was that they had to make it under cover of
darkness in one night somewhere in England.

 I had always assumed they used laser sights or GPS to get them looking so neat
but they don't, they had planks of wood and bits of string and one person
shouted instructions to the rest. In 3 hours it was done, and it convinced the
believers completely that the higher powers must be at work.

 I've tried searching for it online but you have to wade through so much true
believer crap I've never found it. Until I can come up with a search term that
eliminates the youtube dross you'll have to take my word for it but Nabby will
think it's part of some CIA plot to discredit the Space Brothers anyway...

  Also, the dimensions of these circles are perfect. One mistake by someone and
the entire crop circle is ruined. It is very improbable even a professional
team of people could pull something as complex and perfect in a few hours of
darkness.

 Uhuh. Do you remember Bill Witherspooon got a few friends to help him make a
Mandala in the desert as an art project. This was spotted by the US air force
and declared by experts to be impossible for humans to have made. Bill let the
media hysterai Go for a while before fessing up. The lesson is that just
because YOU couldn't do something doesn't mean that other people can't.

 Also, another feature of crop circles that is noticeable is the glossy
appearance of them. This glossy or polished appearance exists on genuine crop
circles because the all of the plants are broken at exactly a 90 degree angle.
It is impossible that this could be done by humans. There have been reports of
lights being seen above a field the night before a crop circle appears. It is a
pretty big coincidence that there is a UFO sighting the night before a crop
circle appears. There have man many reports of farmers or local residents
seeing lights in a field moments before a crop circle forms.These occurrences
are the most blatant evidence of extraterrestrial activity.

 Man-made crop circles appear often appear uneven and messy. They often seem
dull compared to the real crop circles. This is because the even breaking of
the plants cannot be copied by people. It is simply impossible. If you see one
mistake in a crop circle then it is man-made. The extra-terrestrials have the
technology to make them perfect which they have demonstrated over and over
again.

Why use Crop Circles?

 Extra-terrestrials use crop circles as a way of communicating when a
civilization that has yet woken up to the Galactic neighborhood around them
because it can be done without interfering with the free will of the people. Or
in other words, it’s easy for people to believe that crop circles are created
by other means. Crop circles are not blatant evidence of extra-terrestrial
communication.  We live in a free will universe which means that we have the
right to believe in whatever we want to. Extra-terrestrial civilizations that
have ascended into the 5th dimension have to respect this. If these beings do
anything to intrude on our free will there could possibly be a bad outcome for
the civilization they’re communicating with. Also from the higher dimensions
there is an understanding of the oneness of all life. Therefore,
extra-terrestrial civilizations only want what is best for our planet and our
evolution. This mindset is crucial to existing in the higher dimensions. An
individual or civilization cannot ascend and still keep the same ego patterns
we see on Earth and the third dimension, the energy simply doesn’t match.

 How do you know this if they never directly communicate?

 Could you perhaps have evolved this myth out of the fact that - as you admit-
"genuine" crop circles are easily confused with more mundane explanations?

  There are some cases in which certain people have experienced direct contact
with extra-terrestrials; usually this is because of some kind of life contract
pre-determined in the higher dimensions before the birth of that person. In the
case of abductions by the Greys, these beings are unenlightened. Like some
Reptilians, they exist on the lower astrals of the 4th dimension and from my
understanding, cannot exist on the 5th dimension. The energies of fear and
separation still exist on the 4th dimension; therefore these beings were not
complying with the Law of Free Will. While this phenomenon occurred throughout
much of the 20th century, from my understanding it was controlled by ascended
civilizations and there have never been any cases of physical injury or harm to
the abductees. Although, in some cases I’m sure a lot of emotional harm was
done. Also, the abductions were carried out for purely experimental purposes.

 Because of the amount of light currently entering the Earth, we are
experiencing a mass awakening. As a result, the group consciousness has
officially asked for assistance from the higher dimensions. Because of this we
have seen an increase in UFO sightings. These sightings are becoming
increasingly blatant. It cannot be much longer before the group consciousness
is ready for some type of disclosure. Whether this is going to be done
voluntarily by our governments or forced by the Galactics is yet to be seen.
 Crop Circle Communication
http://earthascends.blogspot.no/2011/07/crop-circle-communication.html

 Crop Circle Communication
http://earthascends.blogspot.no/2011/07/crop-circle-communication.html An
interesting phenomenon that has been happening throughout history is the crop
circle.

 View on earthascends.blogspot.no
http://earthascends.blogspot.no/2011/07/crop-circle-communication.html
 Preview by Yahoo