 Exactly - Also, instead of wearing the cult-like and conformist, cream-colored
suits, favored by the TMO cognoscenti, I have opted instead, for something
similar to Raquel Welch's furry ensemble (male version - shows my nippies), in
the epic film, "One Million Years B.C.".

If you could resemble the male version of this, Mac, I'm all in.

 Might as well piss- off Shavites and Orthodox Jews as well, and add a some
grilled onions to that bacon cheese burger.

 On Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:38 AM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Yep, Power to the people, Right on! Some suggestions for *revolting* behavior,
against all things TM:

 1. Enter any east facing doorways, sideways, to ensure you are facing SOUTH -
Take THAT, Maharishi!

 2. Consider a change of diet, for example, a breakfast blender shake, of filet
mignon, tobacco, beer, chocolate, mushrooms, and peanuts! Grrrrrrrrr, Guru
Dev...

 3. Astrology advice? Read it on **Yahoo**, with a BIFF, POW, SOCK-O, to the
TMO!!

 Let's make a difference, one daze at a time.