On 07/26/2014 10:53 AM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:

2019 is about Saturn retrograding around the point of aspect from Ketu.

I has been pointed out by Jyotishis to be similar events of the past which involved a lot of deaths. This aspect could be experienced in a good way, as these planets can also be planets of spirituality. Depends if people keep treating the earth as a trash can, keep killing people and cows, stealing other land etc. or take to Invincibility and spiritual practices...

That's okay, we have too many people on the planet for the current infrastructure. That's not due to be changed. So it goes.

BTW, if the elite retreat to their bunkers let's get a bunch of cement trucks and make the bunkers their tombs. :-D

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]