 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] ISIS Militants are Asking for It

MJ,

The ascending cycle of Dwapara Yuga is going towards Sat Yuga.  Please, see the
video clip attached to this thread.

Personally, I just feel that Sri Yukteshwar's concept is practical and fits in
well with the present recorded history, particularly the Renaissance in the
1700s which mark the start of Dwapara Yuga.

I've read different stories about MMY's ideas relating to the yugas.  In one of
Chopra's books, MMY was quoted as saying that we're in the Kali Yuga.
However, in the years before he died, he was quoted as saying that the TMO will
bring forth single-handedly the Sat Yuga.

But Dwapara Yuga comes after Treta Yuga and BEFORE Kali Yuga. Marshy said we
were heading into Sat Yuga - are you saying Marshy was wrong?