Dear MJ,

Don't you think it's ironic that you have a dislike, is that what you would
call it, a dislike for TM and the TMO.

And yet you spend your time, your time that you could be spending with your
beloved if you have one, your children if you have any, your grandchildren if
you have any, living a creative, happy and fulfilling life.

Instead you find yourself on a daily basis feeding a habit. Your ego feeding a
habit.

You have an addiction my friend, and if you think not, don't respond to this
post.

Don't respond to any post on FFL.

Don't post anything  to FFL for at least seven days.

I sense everyone else that has ever posted to FFL could walk away from this
forum for good relatively easily.

But you my friend, I sense you might find it difficult to last even seven days.

Addictions aren't easy to break MJ.

Just take it one day at a time . . .

As for me, this is my last post, and I won't be watching to see if you continue
allowing your ego to make a fool of you.

Good fortune my friend, I hope we meet up in person some time.

  • [FairfieldLife]... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]