Anybody can come??? Yeeee haaaaa! I'll be there and I'll be loaded for bear!

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 11:12 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Upcoming Symposium in Fairfield

The 2014 Conference of the World Association of Vedic Studies is being held at
MUM from July 31st through August 3rd. There will be many exciting speakers and
a wonderful and enlivening atmosphere.

Admission is free and people can wander in and out of talks at will.

this will be an amazing conference with amazing speakers

If you would like to receive highlights and abstracts of key speakers, please
send an email to..  You will then be included on the mailing list.

Here is the first abstract to give you a taste..