 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:58 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Thinking of Sal

   Aw, someone's thinking of me. How nice!

 I have noticed that Sal and I think a lot alike, and Sal posts his thoughts
and feelings right here on FFL just like I do, yet all the TM'ers who revile me
nearly universally leave Sal be.

 It's curious, you must have some karma to work out. Have you checked your
chart?

 I do not understand this phenomenon. After much contemplation on the subject,
I have decided that either Sal, when working for the Movement, had a mighty
yagya done that gives him immunity from foolish people and TM zombies, either
that or Feste, Sri, Sounds of Stillness, Nabby, Buck in the Dome, Fast Mac aka
Dr. Dummy and Willy Tex's clone Steve are terribly terribly afraid of incurring
the wrath of a bona fide denizen of Scorpion Land, which is a vile, nasty place
according to Mahesh Prasad Varmint.

 That's probably it, we're a mean bunch for sure...

 So how 'bout it Sal, did you have a mighty yagya done, or do you have some
sort of special Scorpion powers that allow you to glass someone in their own
pub, even though you be thousands of miles away?

 I think you're going to have to ask them.

 But I don't think anyone is stupid for believing stupid things - it's all a
matter of education. Quite why they STILL believe them even after encountering
my devastating [ahem] arguments is beyond me. Maybe it just takes all sorts?

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808