http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-world-News/We-are-looking-at-the-beginning

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mailto:punditster@... wrote :

>Barry already demonstrated his prejudice based on a
                person's birth
                circumstances, so why would anyone want to read anything
                he would
                post about Israel or Gaza? Obviously it's just another
                example of
                confirmation bias. Barry seems to be in a dissociative
                state, or a
                trance induction-state - he didn't even seem to notice
                the Dutch
                flags were flying at half mast the other day. Maybe he
                should get
                out more, but not with his jihad friends at the local
                hash den.
                Apparently his entire knowledge of the history of
                Israel-Gaza he
                learned from viewing a few cartoons. Street smart maybe,
                but this
                guy TurqB is obviously not educated. He can't even
                figure out which
                side to be on. Go figure.

On 7/28/2014 8:45 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>This cartoon was another Facebook post I saw the other day. Apparently all his
>material either comes from Messy Nessy Chic or Facebook.

According to Barry, they don't have TV sets in the sports bars over
    there in Leiden, so Barry didn't know about the flags flying at half
    mast all day. Maybe he was so engrossed in reading his Facebook that
    he didn't even hear anyone talking about the national tragedy at the
    local head shop. Apparently the only book, other than Facebook,
    Barry has read since he graduated from High School, assuming he
    graduated, is the weekly American TV Guide.  Go figure.

    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]