From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Anti- Semitism is on the rise in Europe. 48% of Jews have considered leaving
their European countries as of late. Guess they'll go to Israel. Barry, are you
a product of a collective consciousness?

Considering what the Israeli-Zionist PR lobby is pushing out to brainwash
people with, I certainly hope I'm part of a 'collective consciousness' that
realizes it's bullshit.

Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes

View on www.huffingtonpost... Preview by Yahoo

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:16 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com