Dude should have wearing his seat belt!

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:23 PM, "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

From:"Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

A month ago I mentioned I ordered a dash cam after a stupid person on a
bike ran the stop sign and I almost hit him.  I decided if these
Neanderthals are going to rule the streets then it might be a good idea
to have a dash cam.   ...

Regarding bicyclists I think they need to be licensed.  It occurred to
me that some may have never driven a car and thus don't know the rules
of the road.  Maybe they need an IQ test too.

I will forgive this because I understand that you live in a bicycle-deprived
country in
which cars are actually considered the "rulers of the road." That would
never happen in a civilized country such as the one I live in. To us,
the Neanderthals are the ones still driving around in those noisy,
stinky things they call cars.  :-)

It is fairly well established that Europeans contain between 1% to 4% of the
Neanderthal Genome (which was sequenced recently from old bone fragments). And
that about 20% of the Neanderthal genome is represented in sum in European
populations. Gee, this is almost like a Richard Williams post. How low I have
sunk. The main problem with bikes and cars is the mass of a car is about ten
times that of a bike with a rider, so when it comes to contact sports, the
clear winner is...

For those of you who are squeamish, this is actually FX makeup by Felicia
Linsky and while she might cut your hair and make you up for a red carpet
event, she had pre-medical studies and fine arts and can do stuff like this.

    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... salyavin808
    • Re: [Fairf... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]