What Classic Novel Describes Your Life?

Come take a voyage into classic literature to find out which enduring novel's
plot line describes your fantastical life!
View on www.playbuzz.com Preview by Yahoo

I usually don't fall for or pass along these Internet bot quizzes, but someone
I know raved about this one, so I dived into it and answered all the questions
honestly, without trying to in any way affect the outcome. So I'm fairly
pleased to have been told that the novel that describes my life is this one:

"An underdog in every sense of the word, Tolkien's LORD OF THE RINGS does a
masterful job of playing out your struggles. Though you may not be the most
intimidating of individuals, you are not weak - far from it. People are
constantly trying to put you down in life, and you always manage to prove them
wrong; Sometime even finding yourself on top. Life has taken you some very
strange places, and you've developed a taste for the fantastic in the process.
You're determined, driven, and have a penchant for the surreal!"

But it's a little scary when even Internet bots know things about you like that
you've got a penchant for the surreal.  :-)
  • [FairfieldLife] Fun Q... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: [Fai... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]